Dive Into Writing Lectures
Pacing is more than a roller coaster ride to the end of your story. Writers must understand how and when to increase story pacing as well as how and when to slow the pacing. Are you missing the tools to create and manage the pacing in your novels? It’s time to master this key element of powerful, compelling stories.
- How to create faster pacing, regardless of what you write
- How to slow your pacing while keeping your scenes active
- Mistakes that can flat line your pacing
- How dialogue impacts your pacing
- How to set the pacing expectation for what you are writing and more…
Hi! I'm Mary Buckham, owner and instructor here at Mary Buckham On Writing. I'm a USA Today Bestselling author who has been fortunate enough over the last ten years to work with thousands of aspiring and published authors, writing in every genre possible, to hone their writing craft skills. And that's what I want to share with you! Learn more about me. Are you ready to take YOUR writing to the next level? Let's get started.